Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BIG Delays!

Soooo sorry I haven't been able to
update this thing in a while!

With the birth of baby Lexi, then all the
complications that came with that, plus Christmas
and all the photography sessions that came before it...
it has been a complete mad house around here!

I will be updating like a maniac for the next
day or two so be watching for some of our newest sessions!

I may not write much about each session, but know that
we love all our clients and we love working with them!

AND after all the updating.... be watching for a special update
that will contain some BIG news for A+ Photography!

Tabi & Angie
www.getaplusphotos.com

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world... oh, how I've missed your photos!

    Also... I'm anxious to hear all the details about your EXCITING NEWS!

    ReplyDelete